Monday 2 December 2013

Holiday sofa pillows 2013.0




Some holiday decorations in the living room.
 
I sewed on the red pillow covers I usually use around the holidays some lace. The crocheted corner laces are, if I remember correctly, made by A's mom's mom. These were made for bed sheets but had never been used and A's mom gave these to me. Now I'm using these as holiday decorations. Those are very loosely sewed on so those can be removed later and used in some other place later.
 
In 2011 the pillows had ribbon decorations.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to make the decorations removable! I'd have those pretty things year-round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like these a lot, but I like change too so I need to put new pillow covers from time to time.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...