Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas preparations



The second set of Christmas flowers were bought and so the old ones moved into an old coffee pot. The tree is decorated and most of the gifts are wrapped. No theme for wrapping, no cohesive colour scheme, I'm merely trying to use up the wrapping paper and ribbons we have.

Today me and my sister will make some gingerbread houses to give as presents and then I'm all set in the gift department. Sunday some food shopping needs to be done and then there is nothing else to do than celebrate Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I love those flowers--so pretty! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hyacinth are gorgeous--love how even one of them can make the whole house smell beautiful.

    Gingerbread houses are wonderful. Edible miniatures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...