Wednesday 13 November 2013

Anti winter depression lantern


These are NOT Christmas lights, this is a keeping-away-the-depressive-darkness lantern.

Had to mention that because for some people putting up Christmas lights in middle of November is just too early, but since these are not Christmas lights so this is ok. Do not pay attention that I've labeled this post to "holidays". Ignore that.

This lantern I used to have in the conservatory, but now since there are already the circus lights, I felt there would have been too many different lights if the lantern would be there too.

It's always tricky to run those cables for the decorational lights, there is no socket outside by the front door so the cord runs inside under the vestibule rug then behind the yellow metal cabinet to a socket by the toilet door. I think I did a good job hiding the cable this time.


4 comments:

  1. Love the name of the lantern. :) I'd like to have one of those year-round outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so light here at summer so I do not keep lights out all year round, maybe otherwise I would.

      Delete
  2. It looks great. I love all the lights that keep popping up in the cold and darker months, it is so inviting and gives up so much warmth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right, these are very inviting, I love looking at lights too when I pass by other peoples' homes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...