Monday 17 September 2012

Flea market finds


Flea markets are fun places but I go way too rarely to those. Last week I did go and found some cookie cutters. I especially like the bird and the mushroom cutter. The others are a bit more standard. Also the cutters came with a cool ring. I added all my cookie cutters on the ring, it was such a handy way to store the cutters.


Also I bought some baking forms, similar what I used when redoing the soap. But these are a bit bigger and more traditional in form. 


4 comments:

  1. Good finds- that mushroom shape is adorable. And I imagine you got a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were 4 euros all. I mean the all the cutters and the baking forms together. So yes it was a good deal.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is, it could be hung from somewhere and the cutters will be then easily available.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...