Thursday 7 April 2011

Recliner



We have a new recliner! Yippii! Finally, I was getting very tired of the old depressing one. I ordered this new chair many weeks ago and yesterday we got it home. Yay! I'm sitting on the new chair as we speak, so confy.





It is so weird that this new chair is exactly the same size as the old one, but it looks a lot smaller. The old one seemed to take over the whole livingroom. The new recliner is made by Conform, it is said to be quality product and I truly hope it is because I plan to live with it for many years to come and it was super expensive.

For long time I thought I could make a new cover for the old recliner, but it had so many moving parts and I just couldn't bother, it would have taken me so much time and nerwes and it still would not have changed the style of the chair. So I desided to splurge a little (or a lot).

 


I like how this reminds me of the business jet chair, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I love your new recliner! It is absolutely gorgeous, and looks so comfortable.

    I have two recliners -- I love the style of them, but they really need recovering. I may attempt to make some sort of covers for them during this cure. Meanwhile, I'll just admire your new chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Not only is this more comfortable--but it is 100x more stylish, too! Good choice! I like the stripes on your walls, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Alana: the stripes are painted on, I still do like them but I wish we would have chosen a lighter colour, those are quite dark, atleast on wintertime

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...